About Me

My photo
The aim for this project is for my group and I to create a music video that follows the codes and conventions of others with a similar target audience in the current market and use techniques to make the audience relate to it. We hope if the target audience were to see our video, a sense of verisimilitude would be created as our video would use similar features and conventions to others in the market.

Friday 28 January 2011

Development: Ancillary Task #2 - Perfume Advert



This is the perfume advert I followed closely when creating my own as there were many aspects of this particular perfume advert that I thought were effective. I liked that the main image was simple, just showing who the artist is without anything else. I like the banner at the bottom of the page as it makes the text stand out to the audience as the colours are contrasting. Not too much is written, so the audience don't get confussed or put off by the amount of text.




I like the way the the artist's dress colour here matches the colour of the perfume, the house style colour is very clear and for me the 'girly' message is out across staright away without even having to read the text.

Here are some examples of clebrity perfume adverts. When creating my own persume advert, I will be sure to follow the codes and conventions of purfume adverts that these all feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment