About Me

My photo
The aim for this project is for my group and I to create a music video that follows the codes and conventions of others with a similar target audience in the current market and use techniques to make the audience relate to it. We hope if the target audience were to see our video, a sense of verisimilitude would be created as our video would use similar features and conventions to others in the market.

Monday 25 April 2011

Planning and Evaluation: How I've met the Mise en scene, style and fonts

I created this style guide which shows the mise en scene and overall style that I wanted to achieve in my ancillary tasks and that my group and I wanted to achieve for our video. The guide also shows a leitmotif of ours, the black and white. Also, the images from this style guide inspired some of our photography and the artists hair, make-up and clothing.



This is a collage I've made to show how throughout both the footage and photography this style was kept:


I also created a guide for the colour scheme to our ancillary products to make sure they all related:
When looking at my ancillary products, this style is reflected in them:



-White text on a pink background
- Soft colours used
- Black text on pink background (Perfume bottle)


- Black text on pink background
- Light colours such as white in the photography used

Here is the font guide that I created in the planning stage of the production process. I created this guide to make sure that all of the text used stayed consistent throughout all of the ancillary tasks.


The print screens shown above show how these fonts have been used throughout my ancillary tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment